Job Title: Software Engineer Internship
No of positions: 3
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 3-4 Months
RiseCorp is currently recruiting for a Software developer (Virtual Reality /Augmented Reality) role in Irving, Texas. This position offers an opportunity for the candidate with exceptional software and algorithm development skills to work on projects like automation of current industrial process. The primary responsibility of this position is to architect and implement applications and drive the engineering effort to produce deliverables.
- An MS or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer engineering, Software, Electrical or related fields with a minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in developing application software.
- Demonstrated expertise developing software in one or more of the following areas, with ability to grow into new areas: Machine Vision, Scene Understanding, Machine learning, Augmented/Mixed reality, User interfaces and Graphics.
- Excellent Object-Oriented programming skills and hands-on experience with Java, Python, OpenGL, Unity, Vuforia.
- Hands-on experience developing machine vision and scene understanding algorithms are particularly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in building augmented/mixed reality application software for head mounted displays is particularly desirable.
- Proven ability to identify innovative technologies and principles, to rapidly develop product concepts based on such technologies, within an applied research role.
- Proficiency in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, Agile System.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.